Dar Es Salaam Container Terminal
In summary the objectives of the Association as mentioned in the PAPC Constitution are:
- Provide a forum for cooperation among its members on matters concerning port development in Africa
- Ensure adequate representation of the interests, and promote the image of African Ports in the World
- Assist in the development of African Ports and improved efficiency and productivity, in particular through training, organization of the African port symposium, seminars and workshops
- Develop an integrated information system and network among the sub-regional port management associations
- Collaborate with all International Organizations, Governments and Institutions and other similar port groupings that can contribute to the achievement of its objectives.